BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008: Great Year!

Wow! I cannot believe it's New Year's Eve! I am really excited to begin 2009 with a bang! I'm hoping 2009 can be just as good, if not better, than 2008! I've had a fortunate year filled with great things: trip to Hawaii, promotion at work, meeting a very special someone, adventurous and spontaneous trips to St George and Vegas, late nights with friends, Desert Star Theatre productions with my family every month, a new niece, finding out another new niece will be arriving, making new friends, accepting my stake calling - it has really taught me responsibility, Casey leaving on a mission after 19 years of dreaming, and many, many more. I'm excited to see what 2009 will bring and I've already started working on my New Year's resolutions! I hope everyone had a great year and Happy New Year!

0 comments: