BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Urban Dictionary...This is great!

So my infatuation with www.urbandictionary.com began a few years ago when I accidently let the word "Wenis" slip at work. Boy was I razzed until I could prove through this hilarious website that a definition of the word exists! Well, today, out of boredom, I looked up my name just to see what would come up.

First I tried "Sammi:"

*I apologize about some of the words/language used*


1. Sammi

A Girl That Is Funny, Likes To Drive Around And Acts Like A Kid. Very Sexually Driven.
"Did you see that Sammi girl today?" "Yeah she was driving like a right twat, must have been sexually frustrated!"

2. Sammi

If you see a chick that looks like she robbed Hot Topic and is wearing everything all at once, she's a sammi. Sammis are always girls. Usually they look like they have no idea if they're goth, emo or punkrawkers, and most of the time they just look like posers. If you see one, try not to laugh. Also name of a Japanese pop star. I think.
"Ohmigod, girlfriend, she's such a sammi. Let's laugh."


I literally laughed out loud and my first thought was, "When Lidia reads this..I will never live this down." So I decided to take a more feminine, mature approach and try "Samantha:"


1. Samantha

Usually a name for a person that is a walking Goddess. Gorgeous to the maximum, fun to talk to, easy to befriend with a sexy booty. Often pulls off the innocent act but she gets around.

"Damn, that Samantha is too cute for words."


2. Samantha

A sexy female who if you are not currently dating you should get with. Samanthas are women of beauty and booty and usually a gorgeous blonde. They are all you wish you had and the best choice for a girl friend. (unless you know a samantha who is a man) If you date or dated these gorgeous Samantha's you have all you'll ever need or you are mental and let the best thing you had go, without realizing it. Samantha's are the best in bed even if they appear they aren't. Get to know your Samantha because studies show many grow up to be nude models just out of the blue.

boy 1: i cant believe i let samantha go boy 2: yea dude you're such an idiot. do u not know how awesome she REALLY is? you didnt even give her a shot boy 1: im an idiot.

Now this is more like it!!! I'm officially ONLY Samantha for the rest of my life!

1 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

I honestly think SAMMI fits the best!