BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seven Addictions Tag

I now tag Marne', Summer, Lidia, KayCee, Brenna, and Mallory.

List Seven Addictions:

1) ICE: Oh my gosh. This is an addiction for me. I'm crazy about crunching ice. Especially the kind that comes from those fridges. Yum!

2) HERSHEY'S WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES AND CREAM: I love those candy bars. Hands down. They are my guilty pleasure. I award myself one at least once a week.

3) CELL PHONE: Oh yeah..it shows the generation I belong to, but I live to have my phone for two reasons: texting and Solitaire.

4) EMILY, RACHEL, AND EVA: These are my favorite girls I know. My three beautiful nieces are the best and I can't stand to be away from them long. Emily is my first niece who is becoming brilliant, Rachel is my drama queen who just adores me back, and my sweet Eva is my kindred spirit in a baby. I swear she's mine but since God said I'm taking too long, He sent her to my brother :) These girls are perfection!!

5) DIET COKE AND FRIES: Oh yeah...I've fallen in the trap of Diet Coke, but I LOVE this stuff!! Fries have always been my weekness. This is the sole reason I am not losing weight as fast as I hoped!

6) CUDDLING: A very typical girl thing, but I cannot have enough of it. There is nothing better than cuddling with your special honey and smelling the cologne. Yep. Addicted.

7) ACCESSORIES: Of all sorts. I hate clothes shopping because I'm fluffy and it depresses me to shop, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes, jewelry and makeup. I would be fine wearing pj's as long as I had some amazing shoes to go with it!

Well there you go...seven addictions of Samantha Wright...sad to say that a lot are foods and not so healthy ones....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and your ice! I remember at Nielsen's always chopping on ice and eating the crunchy fries!

Sam Wright said...

Haha!! You know me too well!! :)

Michelle said...

Tags are fun!! Ya now I know someone else who likes to do them. Hey I am going to take my blog private. Send me your email addy so i can send you the invite.
Michelle
jamtwilley1@hotmail.com