BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm a big kid now!

It's official! As of tonight at 7:10 pm, I now have a new place of residence. I signed the contract and I begin my next big adventure with two of my best friends in just a few short weeks! We will be moving down south closer to our work locations. I'm really excited and definitely nervous! But, our landlord is the brother of a terrific friend and the condo is beautiful. I will miss my parents, and particularly little McKay, but I am ready to begin this new life with a new ward, new friends, and new responsibilities!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Awesome! Let us know if you need help packing or moving!

The Lindsay's said...

Congratulations!! That sounds like fun. Good luck on your new adventure!

Sarah said...

that's awesome! I loved moving out on my own. You will love it too and you'll learn a lot! it's a great plus that you alreay know/like your roommates!