BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Initiating a Blog!

I'm so excited to start a Blog! I know, it sounds totally lame, but I have a goal to keep a "journal" and I love to read my friends' blogs, so I decided to join the crowd and keep up with the times and pace of life!

A little introduction to me: My name is Samantha Wright and I grew up here in the Wasatch Front of Utah! I come from a great home and community and have a fantastic life! I currently work at Deseret First Credit Union first beginning as a teller and worked my way over to the loan side of banking. I've been in the financial industry for two and a half years and before that I taught English in Changle, Weifang Shandong China. I learned my real passion for work (haha..) at Nielsen's Frozen Custard where I scooped and flipped for three years! I love music and playing the piano, I love the Twilight Series, I hate snow, I love to eat ice, pickles, popcorn, and nuts. I love to play outside, mow the lawn, and I hate weeding. I like to travel and I want to be rich someday! I laugh a lot and love to be spontaneous and be happy! I have one sister, three brothers, two sisters-in-law and one brother in law. Lucky me, I'm the favorite Aunt to three nieces and two nephews! I have three calls in Church! I currently work as the YSA Rep in the ward, girls camp assistant director and Stake Primary Secretary. I'm kinda hoping I get released in the first two as the last one is brand new!

Enough about me for now! Ciao!

0 comments: