BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Good weekend!

This weekend was a weekend that finally felt like a good, deserved weekend! Saturday was filled with a lot of fun. I slept in a bit, cleaned my place and got ready for the day. KayCee decidedit was a day for Nielsen's so we headed up to Bountiful. We went seperate since she was bringing her sister and brother and law, and I wanted to visit with my family. We enjoyed a good hour of delicious custard and french fries and good conversation.

Seeing my parents was probably the highlight of the weekend. It was really good to see them and laugh and catch up. My mom is doing awesome in her business endeavors and took me to see her new office space! I'm really excited for her to launch her dream and see how it goes! We then went to see my brother and sister in law and my adorable nieces. They both had just gotten over terrible ear infections, but were so fun to play with and visit. I've said it once, but there is something about those girlies that just makes me so happy. I got my Eva dose!

I headed back down to Sandy to change clothes, then KayCee and I headed downtown to meet some friends for the Jazz game. The game was an instant win, so we spent most of our time laughing, joking and eating half-way frozen churros.

After the game the gang headed to Shelley's for some good ole Rock Band! We had about four more friends join that night and we had a room full of tear-forming and gut-wrenching laughing.

Today was church. We made it through sacrament meeting, but KayCee wasn't feeling well (and she was my ride), so we headed back home for rest. We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging and napping.

All in all, I feel pretty rejuvenated for the next week! (And only like, two more weeks til Lidia moves in!)

4 comments:

KayCee Burnside said...

Sure blame me for skipping church ;) It was a good weekend, huh? Too bad I'm typing this and not watching the movie and will probably make you watch it again in a few days....

Kim & Dave said...

Definitely sounds like a good weekend. So what business is your mom working on?

Mike and Brenna said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. I want to go see your mom's new office space. I'm really excited for her. I also want to come see your new place.

Oh ya, where are the pictures you promised?!

Kendra said...

I love those girlies too...and those girlies REALLY love their Aunt Sammi!