BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Kendra

Random post, but...The other night at dinner, Kendra and I were talking about cheesy love songs and the ultimate love song that our family knows well and {I'll admit it...we, well I, LOVE} is "Masterpiece" by Atlantic Starr. I was about floored when she hadn't even heard of the song! I have taken the liberty to add it to my Playlist Below {along with my parents' song "Nothings Gonna Change"} and I now dedicate it to my dear sister in law.





PS Kendra, to ensure you love it as much as your hopeless romantic sister in law does, pretend Chad dedicated it to you. In the '80s.

3 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

Ha ha ha are you serious??? LOL I have never ever heard this song either! Well... Maybe cause I am from GUATEMALA~ BUT... I can just picture you singing that song!!! Is so you! :)

The Lindsay's said...

Oh, I am such an 80's girl! I love that song too.

Kendra said...

Hahaha! I have heard it...I guess Chad didn't sing it too well... I still think it's not my taste. :)