BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wake me up when September ends..


Yes, this month will be a crazy one. As you may notice, I have accepted a new job promotion that will require me to relocate to a new Branch. I am honestly petrified.
I've been at my Murray for so long that'll it'll be hard to leave, BUT this leaves good
opportunities for me, so I've gotta advance forward, right?
No worries on the teeth thing, it's not like I'm missing any or anything crazy like that. I'm just one of those who's willing to let them sedate me and have at it at my teeth. Kill 80 birds with one stone. That has got to be finished. ASAP.
I need a home. Well, I have one, but I need a new one. With my new job, the commute will be a bust so I'm looking for a place to live down south. Any tips and hints would be greatly appreciated!
With all that said, I am B.R.O.K.E. for a while! Pray it all works out!
Peace and love to all~

2 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

How long have you been at Murray? You doing okay? You will do awesome as service manager and they'll love ya out there.

I wondered about the drive. No moving hints, but when you're ready let us know and we can help you w/ the move.

KayCee Burnside said...

I bet you really wish you could have slept through September after yesterday. Maybe it'll be one of those "in like a lion out like a lamb" months and the end will be really good