BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tie Mega Tampon

With all of the hustle and bustle of this past week (including an armed robbery and passing of kidney stones), there has been one slight highlight: I have joined a Sorority.

Yes it's true. I never thought in a million years that I, of all people, would join a sorority. But alas, I have - The Lambda Delta Sigma Chapter Rho. I figured my life hasn't gone in any direction I ever thought it would, why not make it fun so my friend KayCee and I decided to do it. Fortunately, this is an LDS Sorority so it's not as creepy or wild. We've still been in the Pledge and "Rushing" stage, but so far we've really enjoyed it! It has definitely pulled us WAY out of our comfort zone and we're still not quite there, but we've met some great, new girl friends, some fabulous Frat boys and had some fun. I'm excited to see how this will pan out!!

~S

4 comments:

Mike and Brenna said...

You crack me up! Tie Mega Tampon! LOL! My sister in law just joined that sorority!

More info on the robbery please!

Mike has chronic kidney stones. THey really suck! I'm so sorry!

Kendra said...

When I saw the word "tampon" I had rememberence of the reusable tampons! Hahaha! Love you!

Kim & Dave said...

So a couple of thoughts come to mind. 1-Didn't hear about the kidney stones. Sorry to hear that. Definitely not fun. 2-You'll have to keep us up w/ the sorority thing. I think at one point I looked into joining the same one. However, it never fully panned out. :)

Nancy Wright said...

What the crud do Tampons have to do with your blog???