BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

These Are a Few of my Favorite Things..

With life still down, I have been able to recognize the little things in life that make me so darn happy! I'm grateful for little gifts and blessings like these to make my day brighter and a bring a smile to my face!

Planning my next wild vacation with friends * My nieces and nephews..Eva Mae (I see Eva & Kara the most {they live close} and she is the funny, sassy, cute girl who is always there just when I need her 'loves' the most), Emily (her sweet, mature, caring nature that always holds that one special place in my heart as my first niece), Rachel (with her spunk and active, smart nature), Nick (his contagious laugh, mellow 'Everything is alright' attitude), McKay (biggest heart, sweetest child who is just a miracle), and Kara (how her precious little spirit lights up everyone) * My friendship with my parents * Peanut-butter chocolate chip cookies from Mrs Fields (a kind co-worker brought me some when I was sick) * Blog-stalking * KSL Classifieds! * A good Diet Coke * Saving for my mouth makeover * Homemade popcorn with my Dad * My mother's hilariously contagious laugh * Pedicures * Country dancing until I fall down * Laughing uncontrollably * A good movie * Brisk walks listening to my iPod * Meditation time in the mornings on my way to work, and at night, just before falling asleep * Making someones day * Blankets * Cornbread * My friends at work * Tanning * My calling(s) * the Temple * Crushed Ice * the Bubble Game on my phone (passes time on lunches) * Texts from cute boys * Nights with friends * Great advice * Thunderstorms * No more parasite sickness * An accomplished goal * Working on my China scrapblog *

0 comments: