BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Inside of me lives a skinny girl dying to get out!

It has been such a long time since I've blogged! But I haven't because nothing too exciting has happened lately in my life! And in all honestly, I've been really down lately. This is normal I've noticed for me whenever seasons change...especially when the weather is bi-polar! Oh well, regardless of how I feel, life is great and I need to pick back up and realize it!

With me being down however, it has had it's rewards...I've had a LOT of time to think and re-analyze my life and what I want to do with it. I'm in a very fragile stage of life where one decision permanently affects my life so I need to be careful, but the only things I can think of decision-wise, are how I feel inside and how my decisions will reflect how I want Sammi to actually be. Like the popular quote I've heard, "Inside of me lives a skinny girl dying to get out..." I have realized I have a few of those!

Haha! Inside of me lives a skinny girl DYING to get out! And she will!

Inside of me lives a successful girl waiting for an opportunity to get out.

Inside of me lives a confident girl waiting to finally accept herself.

Inside of me lives an extremely heart-broken girl waiting for her real chance at love!

Inside of me lives a smart girl wanting to know everything.

Inside of me lives an adventurous girl planning a world-wide vacation.

Inside of me lives a brave girl attempting to conquer her fears.

I want what I desire and yet I haven't figured out a way to actually accomplish them... And I'm impatient so I want it now!

I am grateful, inside, that I am going through this temporary trial, because I already can see it defining me, but I must admit, I am excited to escape life for a bit next month when I head to Guatemala. I need to clear my head and re-focus on what is really important in life. I need to be happy first, and settle my life the best way I want it to be, and the rest will fall into place. I'm so grateful to my supportive friends who have given me encouragement and endless love! Thank you, you'll never know how much I love you!

PS I swear I'm okay! Just stuck in a rut!

Watch out world, because here I come! :)

2 comments:

Le Fabuleux destin d'Alex said...

Oh sammy! Kudos to you feelings! amiga I love you and I feel the same way but eventually will find what we are looking for!

Sarah said...

I love how you did a play on words with this post. You are amazing sammi! Believe me, all of us go through it! I'm excited for you and your adventures ahead of you!