BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Auf Wiedersehen Elder Wright!

Today Casey left for his mission to Munich Germany/Austria! I was privileged to be the only sibling who went to the MTC with my parents. It was a beautiful experience, one that Casey desperately needed today. He couldn't have started his mission in a more spiritual and accepting way. Hats off to the volunteers, missionaries, workers, etc there who make it a smooth transition and a positive experience for the missionaries and families.

Casey is a remarkable kid! I couldn't be more proud of my baby brother!! He has been one of my best friends and confidantes in my life and I am so blessed to have him as my closest sibling and friend. We have been through a lot together, and a part of me feels like I've left! I already have a huge hole in my heart and I will miss him so much. He is more than well prepared to serve the Lord and the people of Germany and Austria. He is dedicated and excited to fulfill his dream and spread the Gospel. I'm grateful to his testimony that he has born to me both in Spirit, actions and words that thy Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. Heavenly Father loves us and wants nothing but the best for us. I'm so proud of Casey and the example he is and the brother he's always been.

Best of luck!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH! That is so exciting that he's going there! I remember when he was just a wee lad when we would play and listen to N*SYNC. I'm excited for him! I love your family Sammi! :D Coolest people, ever.